LAST UPDATED DECEMBER 22, 2020
To our clients:
We want to keep you informed as to how the upcoming Ontario COVID-19 lockdowns will affect us. Magic falls within the manufacturing and construction verticals of essential businesses and we do not envision any significant change in our operation. Since Mid-March, we’ve placed enhanced safety measures throughout our operation to protect you, our community, and our team – you can read what we’re doing below:
- As an essential manufacturer our production facility has remained in full operation throughout the pandemic. If you’d like to inquire about the status of your order you can talk to a Magic production coordinator at 1-866-492-7532.
- Our administrative staff at our corporate HQ are following and exceeding all of the recommendations provided by local and municipal government. This includes travelling to and from our office with private transportation, wearing protective equipment such as face masks and gloves, and practicing social distancing.
- We’ve made sure that none of our employees have travelled outside of the province since the Government of Ontario declared a state of emergency on March 17th, 2020.
- Every station at our production facility is limited to one employee in order to ensure that social distancing is practiced by our staff at all times. Additional protocols have also been put in place such as the daily sanitation of all tools and materials.
- Temperatures are recorded at specific times throughout the day using contactless thermometers.
- We’ve made it a priority to provide the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) to all of our staff, including face masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers. Furthermore, all material shipments are sterilized prior to entering our facility.
In-home Consultations, Product Inquiries, and Installations
We’re continuing to provide in-home and virtual consultations during this time. Furthermore, our service team is readily available to service you. Here’s what we’re doing to make sure we can provide the safest in-home experience as possible:
- All of our consumer facing employees such as technicians, installers, and project managers are required to wear protective equipment such as masks and gloves at all times.
- All equipment and product samples are sanitized prior to entering a consumer’s home and immediately following an in-home visit.
- We advise our staff and consumers to practice non-traditional greeting methods such as waving or “thumbs-up” instead of shaking hands.
- During installations we require homeowners to remain in separate rooms within the home order to uphold physical distancing throughout the installation process.
- We require that customers remain 6 ft apart from our project managers and technicians during in-home consultations and service calls.
- If you’d like to schedule an in-home consultation or learn more about our products, please call 1-866-492-7532to speak with a design consultant or reach out to us using this form.
- We understand if you’re uncomfortable with having one of our project managers in your home at this time – that’s why we’re providing free virtual consultations. If you’re interested in scheduling a virtual consultation, you can do so here.